Nissan GTR

on 3/4/09

Nissan GTR - The Legend is Real, 'nuff said.

Hey my "peeps" lol. So, today's post is about the Nissan GT-R. If you have not heard of this car or not know anything about it, just know that as a daily driver as well as a track car, it beats cars that are 2x or 3x it's price, such as the Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche GT3, Corvette Z06/ZR1 etc. It's an awesome car that will make you sweat and jump for joy, even if you don't like cars.

That is exactly what I did today, well not literally, but you know what I mean. I've been reading a few GTR forums for the past year, and have a deposit on a Nissan GTR and I am finally getting one either tomorrow or the day after. I actually saw the car in person and it is amazing - pictures don't do it justice. Anyways, I am just waiting for the car to get cleaned and everything. I will post pictures soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment