ON AIR!

on 3/3/09

Awesome news for today!

Hey guys. I was reading "things" on Facebook and noticed that one of my friends, Matt aka DJ Tank is doing a show on The Riot Radio (UOIT/DC campus radio). So, I was very surprised and quickly logged onto to http://www.theriotradio.com to hear the show. But, I was let down that I can't get it to work with Real Player (which is required).

Nonetheless, I was happy to at least have the Shoutbox working and saw that DJ Tank was online (obviously) in the chat. I sent him a PM and asked if he would give a shoutout to my Facebook groups and he agreed to it. So, check that out and I hope this strategy will have people join the group. That is pretty much it for today. Now, I need to finish studying for my midterm tomorrow, haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment